All-in-One - Powerful Humidity Control, Heating & Cooling and Patented Air Circulation
The DG-12 combined with heating & cooling is an innovative solution for greenhouse heating or night-time cooling, controlling both humidity and temperature in an energy efficient manner. The unit can gradually heat or cool the dried air flowing out of the dehumidifier. The dehumidification combined with heating & cooling offers a solution to uniformly control climate conditions, requiring much less infrastructure, compared to alternatives. Heating and cooling require an external hot or cold-water source. Specifications are calculated by the DryGair team on a case-by-case basis.
DryGair dehumidifiers are designed by a team of agronomists and climate engineers to address humidity, specifically in cultivation settings. Our team also assists every single grower in choosing the best solution for their unique facility and environment. DryGair is manufactured to uphold the highest standard and comply with GMP regulations. DG-12 comes in 2 variations (50 Hz and 60 Hz), in order to accommodate growers worldwide.
The DG-12 series includes DG-12 Standard, DG-12 Split, DG-12 Heating & Cooling, DG-12 Heating & Cooling Split.
DG-12 Series Features
- Designed for Agriculture: Designed for optimal cultivation conditions.
- High Efficiency (Litre/kW): Measured in litres of water extracted per kW.
- Temperature Control: The unit offers heating and/or cooling functions. All heating and cooling functions require an external source of hot or cold water.
- Air-Circulation: 360° air dispersal for climate uniformity.
- Automation: Automated humidity control settings, reducing the workhours required to optimize RH.
- Simple Integration: Flexible placement options in the growing facility and easy plug & play installation.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.