An All-in-One, Powerful Humidity Control, Heating & Cooling, Patented Air Circulation
DG-12 heating & cooling split combines our innovative solution for heating and/or night-time cooling with flexible positioning for optimal space management. The unit can gradually heat or cool the dried air flowing out of the dehumidifier. Heating and cooling require an external hot or cold-water source. Specifications are calculated by the Advanced Hort and DryGair team on a case-by-case basis. The separate parts can be placed one above the other, or side by side, at a maximum distance of 4 meters.
DryGair dehumidifiers are designed by a team of agronomists and climate engineers to address humidity, specifically in cultivation settings. Our team also assists every single grower in choosing the best solution for their unique facility and environment. DryGair is manufactured to uphold the highest standard and comply with GMP regulations. DG-12 comes in 2 variations (50 Hz and 60 Hz), to accommodate growers worldwide.
The DG-12 series includes DG-12 Standard, DG-12 Split, DG-12 Heating & Cooling, DG-12 Heating & Cooling Split.
DG-12 Series Features
- Designed for Agriculture: Designed for optimal cultivation conditions.
- High Efficiency (Litre/kW): Measured in litres of water extracted per kW.
- Air Circulation: 360° air dispersal for climate uniformity.
- Automation: Automated humidity control settings, reducing the workhours required to optimize RH.
- Flexibility: Split units offer dynamic and customizable positioning in the growing facility for further space optimization.
- Temperature Control: The unit offers heating and/or cooling functions. All heating and cooling functions require an external source of hot or cold water.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.