Efficient Water Extraction, Large Coverage, Patented Air Circulation
Space in any growing facility is precious, and growers should be able to maximize their use of it. Every meter counts. Our split unit can be positioned according to the greenhouse’s specific limitations. The separate parts can be placed one above the other, or side by side, at a maximum distance of 4 meters.
DryGair dehumidifiers are designed by a team of agronomists and climate engineers to address humidity, specifically in cultivation settings. Our team also assists every single grower in choosing the best solution for their unique facility and environment. DryGair is manufactured to uphold the highest standard and comply with GMP regulations. DG-12 comes in 2 variations (50 Hz and 60 Hz), to accommodate growers worldwide.
The DG-12 series includes DG-12 Standard, DG-12 Split, DG-12 Heating & Cooling, DG-12 Heating & Cooling Split.
DG-12 Series Features
- Designed for Agriculture: Designed for optimal cultivation conditions.
- High Efficiency (Litre/kW): Measured in litres of water extracted per kW.
- Climate Control Integration: Integrates with existing/additional climate control systems.
- Air Circulation: 360° air dispersal for climate uniformity.
- Automation: Automated humidity control settings, reducing the workhours required to optimize RH.
- Flexibility: Split units offer dynamic and customizable positioning in the growing facility for further space optimization.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.