Designed for Warm/Tropical Climates, Powerful Humidity Control, Efficient Water Extraction, Large Coverage, Patented Air Circulation
DG-13 is DryGair’s largest unit, and has the highest capacity, both in terms of water extraction and air flow. It is designed for warm or tropical climates, with heavy night-time humidity. The DG-13 creates intense air flow distribution and condenses up to 48 litre (13 gallons) per hour. Easy placement in the center or side of the greenhouse, along the aisles, on the ground or hung.
DryGair dehumidifiers are designed by a team of agronomists and climate engineers to address humidity, specifically in cultivation settings. Our team also assists every single grower in choosing the best solution for their unique facility and environment. DryGair is manufactured to uphold the highest standard and comply with GMP regulations.
- Designed for Agriculture: Designed for optimal cultivation conditions.
- High Efficiency (Litre/kW): Measured in litres of water extracted per kW.
- Climate Control Integration: Integrates with existing/additional climate control systems.
- Air Circulation: 360° air dispersal for climate uniformity.
- Automation: Automated humidity control settings, reducing the workhours required to optimize RH.
- Simple Integration: Flexible placement options in the growing facility and easy plug & play installation.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.