Slim Design, Efficient Water Extraction, Large Coverage, Patented Air Circulation
The DG-6 shares the high efficiency of the larger DG-12. It features the same unique, slim design, and air distribution module, and is designed to treat smaller commercial greenhouses and grow rooms.
DryGair dehumidifiers are designed by a team of agronomists and climate engineers to address humidity, specifically in cultivation settings. Our team also assists every single grower in choosing the best solution for their unique facility and environment. DryGair is manufactured to uphold the highest standard and comply with GMP regulations. DG-6 comes in 2 variations (50 Hz and 60 Hz), in order to accommodate growers worldwide.
The DG-6 series includes DG-6 Standard, DG-6 Split, DG-6 Heating & Cooling, and DG-6 Heating & Cooling Split.
DG-6 Series Features
- Designed for Agriculture: Designed for optimal cultivation conditions.
- High Efficiency (Litre/kW): Measured in litres of water extracted per kW.
- Climate Control Integration: Integrates with existing/additional climate control systems.
- Air Circulation: 360° air dispersal for climate uniformity.
- Automation: Automated humidity control settings, reducing the workhours required to optimize RH.
- Simple Integration: Flexible placement options in the growing facility and easy plug & play installation.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.